Wednesday, February 23, 2011

No news is good news, right??

Hey everyone!! First and foremost, I'd like to thank everyone for commenting!! I'm glad I could finally figure out how to let everyone post! :)

So I hoping no news is good news.. I haven't talked to my brother on the phone for a couple weeks I believe, but I did receive a small, 6 page letter from him. He seems to be doing great!! He loves where he is up there and he loves his counselor up there. I know I put in my small paragraph describing this blog that my brother had Borderline Personality Disorder. Well it seems that FINALLY after however many years of going through this, its been determined that my brother's Borderline Personality Disorder is completely triggered by alcohol and drugs. As long as my brother keeps off the alcohol, the BPD should never show its ugly face again.. or so they say.

Not much to report today... might not for a few more days... I guess they have a family weekend once a month... I figured I would give it a month or 2 to let him settle down there and then go up to a family weekend. More to come later.. Thanks again for everyone's support and always feel free to email or post questions you have. I saw some of you guys messaging me having kids you'd like to see my posts. Thanks! :)

2 comments:

  1. sounds positive, and glad we can comment now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that things are going well. Drugs and alcohol can have a major affect on lots of things.

    ReplyDelete